13 Jan Join our team! – we’re recruiting for a Administration Assistant
Uplands are looking for an Administration Assistant to work as part of the team in our Swansea office based in Llansamlet.
The role will require you to cover a wide range of functions on an arising basis liaising with colleagues, customers, networks and suppliers.
Duties will include:
- Support Sales, in-life and customer experience teams with Administrative tasks.
- Direct incoming calls.
- Review and handle queries by email and telephone.
- Provide updates on deliveries, orders and repairs.
- Daily data input.
- Process orders and take payments where necessary.
- Process all customer requests to agreed service levels.
- Update and maintain customer records.
- Update and maintain in house records.
- Check all paperwork complies with internal procedures.
- Monitor and report relevant information.
- Assist and support business sales and development.
- Attend monthly meetings and ask questions relevant to the day to day running of the business.
- Cover all general Administrative duties.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of the Telecoms industry.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong customer centric approach to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ability to work proactively and comfortable using your own initiative in an environment where priorities can change regularly.
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm with a passion for developing and being an active and supportive member of the team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge.
Hours & salary:
Permanent – Full time – Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
£15,250 – £17,750 per annum – subject to experience
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. For any questions regarding the post please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for this position must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 24th January 2019.
To apply now forward your CV & covering letter to email@example.com or please call us on 0800 24 00 00
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this job:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.