24 Jan Join our team! – we’re recruiting for Business Specialists
Uplands are looking for Telecoms Sales Specialists to join our growing team.
As one of the UK’s leading O2 Direct Partners and longest established b2b providers in the industry, we offer small to enterprise customers with a unified communications offering consisting of; mobiles, hosted telephone systems, fixed lines, internet and IT Services. To best tackle this role, you’ll delve into new opportunities every day, and you’ll always be striving identify new prospects across the b2b sector. We’re looking for ambitious, driven people who have a passion for delivering customer excellence, working to achieve the best for our customers, colleagues and partners.
Here’s where you come in:
You’ll join our Unified Communications team in promoting and selling our full portfolio of products and services across all segments of the UK SME customer base.
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity and will be able to develop strong internal relationships delivering solutions to meet customer demands and requirements (Volume and Value). You will be responsible for the delivery of new customer acquisition targets and sales order values within a dedicated area from our defined portfolio of mobile, fixed, hosted and IT products and services. You will have a clearly defined sales methodology and will be required to create and present a credible sales plan. Keeping up to date with market developments and customer insight will be needed in order to contribute to the wider Field Sales strategy.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting, (new technologies, exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges) and fun (company outings, competitions, catered lunches, etc). Uplands people work hard, support each other and strive for the very best. We keep up with the latest technology, tools and tricks of the trade – we’re always refining our approach, and our people’s ideas play a huge role in this.
Skills & Requirements:
- Evidence of delivering revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Sound technical understanding of mobile phones, tablets, airtime products, fixed line, hosted and cloud services
- Able to demonstrate a strong skill set and experience of selling either mobile, IT or fixed/hosted solutions in the Business sector, by delivering complex solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of creating a sales plan to deliver the desired results, including evidence that you can modify your activity/inputs to positively influence the results/outputs of their plan, in order to grow market share
- To drive appropriate awareness of products for all segments
- Deliver a personal target for new business
- To provide accurate forecasting and sales opportunity management on our Salesforce CRM
- Create cross portfolio, customer need focused solutions as appropriate
- To contribute in identifying business & market needs, across a variety of portfolio areas
- Establish key internal and external relationships to support your sales plan
- Support & Implement the new Business team launching propositions into the UK SME market
- Competitive Salary to reflect your experience – Salary Range: £22k – £26k
- Achievable targets and uncapped Performance Related Bonus Scheme – OTE: £35k
- Progression opportunities
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Business mobile phone, laptop & wi-fi hotspot
- Additional company benefits & pension scheme
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
To apply now forward your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 0800 24 00 00
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this job:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.