04 Jan We’re recruiting for a Unified Communications Apprentice !
We’re looking for a Unified Communications Assistant to join our South West team as part of Weston Colleges Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.
As one of the UK’s leading O2 Direct Partners and longest established b2b providers in the industry, we offer small to enterprise customers with a unified communications offering consisting of; mobiles, hosted telephone systems, fixed lines, internet and IT Services.
To best tackle this role, you’ll delve into new opportunities every day, and you’ll always be striving to deliver customer excellence. We’re looking for ambitious, driven people who have a passion for working to achieve the best for our customers, colleagues and partners.
Here’s where you come in:
You’ll join our Unified Communications team in promoting and supporting our full portfolio of products and services across all segments of the UK SME base.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to explore various responsibilities, including but not limited to; supporting our existing customer base, contacting prospect customers to promote our services, supporting live projects, managing orders, engaging with our online marketing accounts and becoming experts in our full product portfolio.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting, (new technologies, exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges) and fun (company outings, competitions, catered lunches, etc). Uplands people work hard, support each other and strive for the very best. We keep up with the latest technology, tools and tricks of the trade – we’re always refining our approach, and our people’s ideas play a huge role in this.
Skills & requirements:
- Experience within the customer service environment
- Professional, confident and friendly approach with an excellent attitude
- Excellent customer communication and listening skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise well based on customer need and customer impact
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure we meet our commitments to service levels collectively, as well as on an individual level
- A self-starter and internally motivated individual
- Eagerness to learn and get involved
- Fully competent in using IT software’s
- Supporting existing customer base
- Supporting our online marketing
- Supporting live projects
- Supporting sales orders
- Supporting administrative tasks
- Outbound calling to prospect customers
- Data cleansing utilizing our CRM system Salesforce
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Developing expert knowledge of full product portfolio
- Competitive Apprenticeship Salary based on experience
- Fully funded Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship in partnership with Weston College
- Progression opportunities post apprenticeship completion
- Achievable targets and Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Additional company benefits
To apply now forward your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 0800 24 00 00
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this job:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.