18 Jan We’re recruiting for a Corporate Administrator
We’re looking for a Corporate Administrator to join our Swansea based team.
- Provide first point of contact for a portfolio of Corporate Accounts as delegated.
- Review and handle queries by email and telephone.
- Review & action tasks.
- Process orders and take payments where necessary.
- Provide updates on deliveries, orders and repairs.
- Update and maintain customer records.
- Analysis and review accounts, contracts and proposals.
- Assist and support business sales and development.
- Attend meetings with customers and deliver presentations.
- Cover all general Administrative duties.
Skills & requirements required:
- Experience of Mobile/Telecoms industry.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong customer-centric approach to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge.
- Ability to work proactively and comfortable using your own initiative in an environment where priorities can change regularly.
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm with a passion for developing and being an active and supportive member of the team.
- To be able to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Work well under pressure.
- Hold a current UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Additional company benefits & pension scheme
To apply now forward your CV & covering letter to email@example.com or please call us on 0800 24 00 00
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this job:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.