24 May The security app that protects all your devices – setup guide
It’s important to us to help protect your business and there’s no better way than with McAfee Multi Access. Got your license already? Check out our easy to use setup guide and get your devices protected.
McAfee protects you against viruses, spam, malware and identity theft making sure your documents and customer data are safe. And it covers all types of devices, so not only is your PC safe but so is your smartphone, tablet and iPad. And all from just £3 a month. Only with Uplands & O2.
Admin setup guide – download here
User setup guide – download here
Guru setup support – call us now to arrange yours
Need some more help? Schedule a free call with an O2 Guru who will assist with your setup and answer any questions you may have.
McAfee Antivirus Key Features:
- Set up is easy with no upfront costs and a single monthly fee
- Auto back-up that’s easy to restore to keep everything safe and secure
- Online management for adding devices
- Always up-to-date with the latest virus information
- Flags untrustworthy websites and changes in wifi connection before you enter
- Works on all browsers including Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- You can even create profiles for staff or children, controlling what they can see online
- Stops spam and phishing emails and encrypts data
- Doesn’t drain battery
- If your smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen, you can find it, lock it or wipe it. You can even take a picture of the person trying to open it, send them a message or make the device scream.
- Puts all your passwords in one place so you only have to remember one
- Works on iPhones and iPads too.
Protect up to 5 devices for only £3 per month
To find out more, call us on 0800 24 00 00 to speak with one of our experts.
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this news:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.
*Prices subject to + vat