28 Mar We’re recruiting for a Business Administrator
We’re looking for a Unified Communications Administrator to join our Swansea based team.
As one of the UK’s leading O2 Direct Partners and longest established b2b providers in the industry, we offer small to enterprise customers with a unified communications offering consisting of; mobiles, hosted telephone systems, fixed lines, internet and IT Services.
To best tackle this role, you’ll delve into new opportunities every day, and you’ll always be striving to identify new prospects across the b2b sector. We’re looking for ambitious, driven people who have a passion for delivering customer excellence, working to achieve the best for our customers, colleagues and partners.
Here’s where you come in
You’ll join our Unified Communications team in promoting, supporting and selling our full portfolio of products and services across all segments of the UK SME customer base.
You will provide direct support to the UC Business Specialist team through deal building, assisting with financial negotiation, proposal building, deal calcs, Solution Builder applications and contracts.
You will be responsible for supporting new UC customers as they transition to in-life service, this will consist of administrative duties, including but not limited to; new connections; porting; sim swaps; tariff changes; change of address; clarifying data and overseas usage, paperwork collection and processing, WLR3 orders, broadband orders, Horizon orders, installation planning, liaising with third-party suppliers, handover, etc.
You will be empowered to close small deals over the phone when appropriate, as well as support the team with new business campaigns and referral seeking. Enabling you to achieve performance-related bonuses.
- Responsible for identifying and developing opportunities thorough sustained desk-based prospecting and activity.
- Provide direct support to the UC Business Specialist team through deal building, assisting with financial negotiation, proposal building, deal calcs, Solution Builder applications and contracts.
- Responsible for supporting new UC customers as they transition to in-life service, this will consist of administrative duties, including but not limited to; new connections; porting, sim swaps; tariff changes; change of address; clarifying data and overseas usage, paperwork collection and processing, WLR3 orders, broadband orders, Horizon orders, installation planning, liaising with third-party suppliers, handover, etc.
- Provide first point of contact for new UC business customers
- Review and handle queries by email and telephone
- Data cleansing using Salesforce CRM
- Empowered to close small deals over the phone when appropriate, as well as support the team with new business campaigns and referral seeking. Process all customer requests to agreed service levels.
- Provide updates on deliveries, orders and repairs.
- Update and maintain customer records.
- Update and maintain in house records.
- Check all paperwork complies with internal procedures.
- Monitor and report relevant management information.
- Resolve customer complaints; issues with handsets/signal, billing and general queries and provide advice as and when necessary.
- Analysis and review accounts, contracts and proposals.
- Assist and support business sales and development.
- Attend meetings with customers and deliver presentations.
- Cover all general Administrative duties.
Skills & requirements required:
- Experience of Mobile/Telecoms industry.
- Experience within: Mobile Airtime, Hardware, Hosted Telephony, WLR, Broadband, Leasedline and SIP preferable.
- Experience of Mobile/Telecoms industry.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong customer centric approach to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge.
- Ability to work proactively and comfortable using your own initiative in an environment where priorities can change regularly.
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm with a passion for developing and being an active and supportive member of the team.
- To be able to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Work well under pressure.
- Competitive Salary to reflect your experience – Salary Range: £16,500 to £18,500 per annum
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Additional company benefits & pension scheme
- If you are interested in joining our innovative, motivated and fulfilled team, forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply now forward your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 0800 24 00 00
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this job:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.