30 Jan We’re recruiting for a Unified Communications Account Manager
We’re looking for a Unified Communications Account Manager to join our Swansea based team.
We’re looking for a Unified Communications Account Manager of an experienced level to join our Swansea team. As a leading O2 Direct Partner and longest established b2b provider in the industry, we offer small to enterprise customers with a unified communications offering consisting of; mobiles, hosted telephone systems, fixed lines, internet and IT Services.
Here’s where you come in
You’ll join our Unified Communications team in supporting and maintaining our UC Customers, specifically focusing on the product sets of; hosted telephone systems, fixed lines, internet and IT Services. You will be responsible for maintaining customer accounts, resolving faults, answering queries, building and configuring telephone systems, installing services, visiting customer sites, setting up products and services and developing new business opportunities from existing customers.
The right candidate for Uplands will have to be an excellent team player, be proactive and clear with customer communication, thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart / work hard without micro management, be 100 % focused on delivering excellent service and achieving team targets.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting, (new technologies, exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges) and fun (company outings, competitions, catered lunches, etc). Uplands people work hard, support each other and strive for the very best. We keep up with the latest technology, tools and tricks of the trade – we’re always refining our approach, and our people’s ideas play a huge role in this.
Skills & requirements required:
- Hosted IP, connectivity and fixed line experience is essential
- Telecoms experience is essential.
- Professional and friendly approach with an excellent
- Excellent customer communication and listening
- Excellent telephone
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise well based on customer need and customer impact.
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure we meet our commitments to service levels collectively, as well as on an individual
- A self-starter and internally motivated
- To communicate effectively and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Flexible approach, team player, driven with self-motivated attitude and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Competitive Salary to reflect your technical relevant experience and any training required – Salary Range: £15,500 – £19,500
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Additional company benefits & pension scheme
- If you are interested in joining our innovative, motivated and fulfilled team, forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply now forward your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 0800 24 00 00
Uplands Mobiles Ltd are an Exclusive O2 Direct Partner and also a Customer Experience Partner of the Year, awarded by Telefonica for demonstrating an ongoing commitment in providing exceptional customer service and a trusted approach to our customers.
Share this job:
* Content within this blog post is subject to change, terms and conditions. Uplands Mobiles Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results generated by this guide.