Unified Communications Business Specialist
As one of the UK’s leading O2 Direct Partners and longest established business to business providers offering small to enterprise customers with mobiles, hosted, fixed lines, internet, phone systems, IT and Digital Services we are looking for the right person to join our Unified Communications Team.
We strive to be an ambitious, driven, fast paced and energetic company. We have a passion for delivering customer excellence, working to achieve the best for our customers, colleagues and partners.
We require a field based Unified Communications Specialist selling our UC products and services. As a UC business specialist, you will be responsible for the delivery of new customer acquisition targets and sales order values within a dedicated area from our defined portfolio of mobile, fixed, hosted and cloud products and services.
The right candidate will be a sales professional who is able to sell products, services & bespoke solutions across all segments of the UK SME customer base. They will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity and will be able to develop strong internal relationships delivering solutions to meet customer demands and requirements (Volume & Value).
They will have a clearly defined sales methodology & will be required to create and present a credible sales plan. Keeping up to date with market developments & customer insight will be needed in order to contribute to the wider Field Sales strategy.
- To drive appropriate awareness of products for all segments
- Deliver a personal target for new business
- To provide accurate forecasting and sales opportunity management on our Salesforce CRM
- Create cross portfolio, customer need focused solutions as appropriate
- To contribute in identifying business & market needs, across a variety of portfolio areas
- Establish key internal and external relationships to support your sales plan
- Support & Implement the new Business team launching propositions into the UK SME market
- Significant experience within the sales environment and a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Evidence of delivering revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Sound technical understanding of mobile phones, tablets, airtime products, fixed line, hosted and cloud services
- Able to demonstrate a strong skill set and experience of selling either mobile, digital or fixed solutions in the Business sector, by delivering complex solutions to meet customers' needs
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of creating a sales plan to deliver the desired results, including evidence that you can modify your activity/inputs in order to positively influence the results/outputs of their plan, in order to grow market share
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Business mobile phone, laptop & wi-fi hotspot
- Additional company benefits & pension scheme
- Uncapped Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday
The position is based at our offices in Weston super Mare, will have a package to reflect your experience and will include, a performance bonus, uncapped earnings, a car allowance, pension, laptop and mobile phone.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org