'No Service' Continued...
Ask the customer to provide you with the SIM number & IMEI.
Then phone PCS on 0800 11 44 33
Ask PCS to check the following:
- Is the SIM active against the users' mobile number?
- Is the IMEI active against the users' mobile number?
- Are the APN's correct for their device? Ask PCS to refresh them.
- Check for Lost/Stolen Bar on both the number & IMEI.
- Check for any outages which are not listed - including neighbouring cell sites which may be affecting traffic.
Task Admin to send out a new SIM anyway.
Ask the user to try somebody elses' SIM in the handset, if possible. If there is still 'No Service' then it must be a handset issue - click here to arrange a repair / replacement. (iPhone users please note - before putting in another SIM, go to - Settings > Messages > Turn off iMessage This will prevent the temporary number registering as an additional number on the iPhone's iMessage).