O2 Just Call Me
O2 Just Call Me is a simple, easy to use conference call service available from O2 which is unlike any other service. The hassle of setting up a conference call has gone, there’s no need for premium rate dial-in numbers or awkward pin codes or passwords, you just set the conference date and time on the O2 Just Call Me app, invite participants and they just call your mobile number to join the call.
How it works
It couldn't be easier. Once you have enabled the app on your tariff (£5 per month per user) you have two ways to set up a conference call. Either Dial 321 free of charge from your O2 mobile or use the O2 Just Call Me app.
- Only the host needs the app - not your participants
- Invite participants and dial 321 to enter the conference
- Particpants just dial the host's mobile number
- The app syncs with your calendar and invites everyone who needs to join the call
- In-call features and controls are clear and simple, including mute and muffle. You can see who's joining the call and accept/decline
- Calls are made over O2 network
- You can have up to 20 people on a call.
No Hidden Charges
Your participants are charged at the standard rate to call your O2 mobile. If they're on O2 Business, calling you is free. There's no additional fees to host a call and as calls are made over the O2 network, unlike using a data connection or wifi, O2 Just Call Me calls are the same great quality as using your mobile.
Saving You Time
It's quick and easy to use. You can make or continue other calls at the same time. You can also merge two conference calls together and move different participants from one call to another. You are always in control.
Whether you are in the same building, town, scattered around the country or around the world. As long as you receive calls, you can host an O2 Just Call Me conference call for up to 20 people.
Works with iOS, Android and Windows Phones. O2 Jut Call Me might not work with some other services such as TU Go.
Not sure which digital application would be right for your business then our trusted Digital Advisor is on hand to help you decide.