A complete communications service for your business
We can help with all your landlines needs, from the installation of new services through to transferring your existing service to a more cost-effective solution. Uplands provide you with high quality landline solutions, dedicated account management and award-winning customer service that will save you money on your monthly bills.
Don’t worry if you find the different options a bit confusing, our highly trained and dedicated team will guide you through the process ensuring that you select the best option for your business today, and beyond.
Choosing the right landline for your business
We know one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we have different types of landlines for you to choose from, to meet your own specific needs.
Horizon is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
The service has lots of clever features and an emphasis on control and administration through the web that takes the burden away from your IT team. For administrators, you can quickly configure the system according to your organisation’s changing requirements, while your employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for any size business looking to improve its productivity and image.
- Features you can easily control - Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with 'one number anywhere' - Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously.
- Lower call costs - Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls, inclusive minutes and cheaper call rates.
- Enables flexible working - Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice - You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business community solution - Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
Business broadband and landline
With more applications moving from customer premises to the cloud it is essential you can connect your business and workforce reliability to the internet and at high speeds. Our full range of business Broadband services includes Fibre Broadband, ADSL2+, Converged Broadband and Assured Broadband.
Our Business Broadband is designed exclusively for businesses. The networks we use provide high quality products and services and this is supported by our highly-skilled Cloud Services technical team.
Save money on your business phone costs. Switch to Uplands and start saving money immediately by making all your calls through Gamma's award-winning network, one of the largest in the UK.
Business Leased Line
Our internet circuits range from 10Mbps to 10Gbps, but with voice, video and cloud services increasing bandwidth requirements and prices tumbling, our customers are increasingly choosing high-speed 10Gb connections to support business needs.
Our provider is designed for the cloud age and they peer with key public cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud to ensure fast and reliable connections.
Why choose Uplands for your business landlines?
We will make your switch to an Uplands landline as quick and easy as possible. You will have one named dedicated point of contact who will manage your switch from installation through to completion.
You will benefit from award winning customer service which has won awards from the likes of Which?, uSwitch, Mobile News and Mobile Industry Awards with your solution running on the Openreach infrastructure and Gamma network, but at a fantastic cost-effective price.
And when you transfer your fixed-line calls and line rental to Uplands, along with great savings, we’ll handle the entire process for you. But that’s not the only reason you should switch to Uplands, here are some more great reasons:
- Hassle Free Switchover – It’s so easy, you won’t even know it’s happening
- Happiness Guarantee – Get your line set up on time or the first month’s line rental is paid by O2
- Trained Specialists – Are on hand to guide you through the process and fix any issues
- Free Calls - To O2 UK mobiles
- The Same Number- Keep any numbers you wish
- Monitor Your Costs– With free access to itemised online billing information
- One Bill – For mobile, landline & broadband
- Dedicated Account Manager- For a truly personal customer service experience
A Name You Can Trust – We’ve been in business since 1979